User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: 13/366 - An Exciting Announcement

Friday 13 January 2012

13/366 - An Exciting Announcement




Yes this really does mean what you think! I am almost 13 weeks pregnant with baby number 3! Not the best picture in the world but I wanted to add it to my photo a day project.

This is also the real reason why I have been so quiet on my blog recently. I have wanted to shout about it but felt I ought to keep quiet until I knew all was okay.

So far so good. I have had a scan and blood test and everything seems normal/ low risk. I am feeling great too, no sickness just a little tired..... I guess I had better get used to that with three under five.

I am really looking forward to recording everything about this pregnancy so fingers crossed it all goes well.

Karen x