User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Thinking Slimmer Whilst Pregnant

Monday 16 January 2012

Thinking Slimmer Whilst Pregnant

Before Christmas I was feeling great. I had lost weight, was back in my size 12 clothes and feeling liberated by no longer needing to diet. I went to bed each night with my slimpods and generally felt slimmer, happier and more in control of my life than I had in a while.

.....Then I discovered I was pregnant!

I was thrilled of course but at the same time terrified that I would pile on the weight so contacted Sandra from Thinking Slimmer for advice.

Sandra was fantastic. She did advise me to speak to my GP first but they were not much help at all. We then talked and decided that I would continue listening to my chocoholic cure but switch the drop two jeans sizes for the maintenance one.

I have been using these 3-4 times per week for the past 7 weeks, since I discovered I was 6 weeks pregnant. I am really pleased with the results. 

Now I must reassure you that I do not plan to lose weight whilst pregnant...that would be ridiculous! 

I just want to eat healthy and feel healthy, which is what the slimpod's did for me.

I can tell you that:
  • I have been eating three balanced meals a day 
  • I am drinking plenty of water
  • I have only put on a few pounds and am still in my size 12 jeans
  • I have had no cravings
  • I have had no sickness
  • I am feeling pretty good
Now obviously my body is changing at this time but I am feeling okay about it:


I have recently had a scan and all looks okay with the baby too and just as they would expect.

I will be keeping Sandra up to date with how I am getting.on and will let you know too. 

In the meantime there is no getting away from the fact that my stomach is going to be growing over the next few months but hopefully you will all be shrinking. I will keep following your journeys so good luck



Karen x