User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: 28/366 - Party, Calpol and Whinging

Saturday 28 January 2012

28/366 - Party, Calpol and Whinging



Today has been one of those days and I have decided that children can sometimes appear to be very ungrateful.

I have been running after Poppy all day. I have taken her to her ballet lesson, taken her shopping for a birthday present and card for her friend and then taken her to her said friends Birthday party. Basically I have been running around with her all day.

She enjoyed her lesson, picking the present and the party but since she was told it was time to go home she has done nothing but whine. That was at 4pm and she didn't stop until she went to bed at 6.30pm.....it has driven me crazy.

She does have a bit of runny nose but no other symptoms, so maybe she is coming down with something...still, sometimes a simple thank you would be nice!

Karen x

P.S Don't worry, I do know she is only 3 and doesn't understand but this is my blog and I just wanted to offload!