User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: My Bump Diary -14 Weeks

Tuesday 24 January 2012

My Bump Diary -14 Weeks



I cannot believe I am 14 weeks and in my second trimester already.

I have found this amazing little video to show you how my baby is growing.  Everything is apparently in place now, he or she is the size of a peach and can pull all sorts of faces:


I am supposed to be feeling at my best now but this has actually been the first week I have felt a little dodgy. I have had extreme tiredness, have been starving constantly and have also felt a little queasy at times.  I have noticed though that if I have a little snack with the girls around 3.30pm then it helps.

My waist is starting to disappear now and I have a teeny tiny bump...well actually it looks like I have been eating a few too many biscuits rather than a bump. My size 12 jeans are now a little tight so I have stopped wearing them. I am at that annoying stage where you just feel a bit fat but my size 14s are still way to big. Luckily I have a few skirts and dresses that are comfortable and make me feel pretty.

I have looked at the huge pile of maternity clothes my Sister has given me back recently. With the two of us having four pregnancies between us the bag has got bigger. However I have noticed a few things I want to treat myself to.

I think I need a nice new pair of indigo skinny jeans that will fit me from now until the end.

I would like a new denim skirt, my non maternity one still fits well but when I grow out of it, the maternity one we have is pretty old and faded now.

I would also like some navy blue leggings and some tights.

That should be enough to carry me through as we have quite a few tops, skirts and dresses.

All in all I am feeling good. I have found I have been wanting a few more carby things this week like bread and crackers and I have also been eating a lot of cherries too. I am making sure I drink lots of water , put my feet up when I can and take my vitamins.

Karen x