User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: A New Year and A Quick Look At The Past One

Sunday 1 January 2012

A New Year and A Quick Look At The Past One

So another year has passed and its that time again when we look back at what we have done and make Resolutions for the new one.

Starting my blog was one of the best things I have ever done and one of my biggest achievements this year.  I cant believe I have been doing it for almost a year now.  What started as an on-line journal has turned into so much more and offered me some fantastic opportunities. I cant wait to see how it develops this year.

I never realised how social blogging was when I started but have been fortunate enough to attend several events including CyberMummy 2011 and Blog Camp Bristol. I have met some fabulous, inspiration women and made some very good friends. I cant wait to see many of you again at more events this year.

Writing this blog has opened several doors and given the family and I the opportunity to review some amazing products and gorgeous toys.  I did not set out with the intention of doing reviews, it happened accidentally but I love it and have enjoyed working with some fantastic Companies including Pink Lining, Britax - their Safety Expert and facebook magazineToyjeanius, Wooden Toy Shop, Lush and even Disney.  I look forward to doing much more this year.

As someone who has always wanted to be thinner I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to work with Thinking Slimmer and trial their slimpods. I have managed to lose a stone and drop a dress/ jean size and am currently pretty happy with the way I look. I even became a runner up in their competition with my story in December.  This opportunity has changed my life... I have ditched all the silly diets, yet still lost weight.  I am looking forward to continuing to work with them this year.

During the Summer I was very excited and fortunate to become an official Mum Ambassador for Butlins. Having recently been on our first break (you can read the review here) I am looking forward to continuing working with them and taking a second break this year.

I have not made any New Years Resolutions this year but have lots of exciting plans.  I hope it will be a very happy one, that my family all stay healthy and I hope my blog continues to go from strength to strength.

Happy New Year To you all!



Karen x