User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Shopping For Girls....So Many Pretty Things!

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Shopping For Girls....So Many Pretty Things!

With two little girls I have started to wonder what baby number three is going to be.

Husband is convinced it is another little girl but i'm not so sure. We don't mind either way though as long as it is healthy.

I always wanted a little girl so am over the moon to have two. I am so girly I must admit that first time round I did want a little girl to dress up in pretty dresses and to go shopping with when she's older.

It would be lovely to have a little boy to complete our little family but if it is a girl at least we already have lots of pink and girly things. If its a boy I guess I will just have to get shopping (what a shame haha).

The one thing that does worry me though is that there is so many more cute things for girls than boys. Why is that? Everyone I know who has boys is always complaining about it.

Shopping for girls is so addictive, there are just so many things to choose from.  I am a huge fan of pretty dresses with matching knickers and as they get older dresses with brightly coloured tights.

I was just going through lots of old photos today and wanted to share a few of them with you.

So many beautiful outfits:



We have to wait until February to find out what the next one will be but I guess its not that far away. Will keep you posted.

Karen x