User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: The Gallery - April

Wednesday 4 May 2011

The Gallery - April

This weeks gallery topic is April.

April has been a mixed month for us.  It has had its highs and its lows.  The highs being that my Husband had two glorious weeks off work.  The first off these were spent enjoying the beautiful but unexpected English sunshine and heading off to explore different local beaches everyday.

A day at the beach

Building sandcastles


Enjoying picnics


Poppy singing to her tomato plants

The lows were during the second week my eldest became really poorly, she almost had to go to hospital for IV fluids. This has been followed by lots of winging and screaming episodes which we are trying to stamp out immediately!

Snatching a toy from her Sister and screaming "get off,its mine"!!

Here's hoping May brings more of the sunshine and fun and less of the winging and tantrums!

Head over to sticky fingers to find more entries.



Karen x

11 comments:

  1. awww singing to her tomato plants - how cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be so hard to get them back into routine after they have been ill but it's worth sticking with it. She will soon settle back into her old ways. I hope she is much better and on the mend now. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoe lovely! especially the pic's of her singing to her plants! awwww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww lovely pics, hope the tantrums are all over!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post and photos.
    Mine had about 15 photos and a lot of really heartfelt text, but when I published it it cut off about 85% of it.
    Been working on it for 3 hours I am devastated xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am SO familiar with "Get off, it's mine!" I think I must dream about that when I'm asleep ;) I'm sorry that your eldest was so sick--hopefully May will be better, although I am jealous of your beach days and weather! Thanks for coming to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOh I love Poppy's name!! Your beach pictures look like sooo much fun!!! your family is sooo beautiful!! I hope poppy feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the lovely comments. Am loving all your posts too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Missed this, lovely phot's. Your girls are just so cute! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOh I love Poppy's name!! Your beach pictures look like sooo much fun!!! your family is sooo beautiful!! I hope poppy feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoe lovely! especially the pic's of her singing to her plants! awwww!

    ReplyDelete