User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: "Mummy what are you doing with the soup"?

Wednesday 11 May 2011

"Mummy what are you doing with the soup"?

My mission to shape up and get fit for the Summer is working!

I have been really enjoying the exercise this week and my high protein/ low carb diet too.  In fact I have hardly thought about carbs at all. This weeks exercise saw the introduction of two new DVD's I have not used before either. On Tuesday it was Total Body Powerburn and today it was Hips, Buns and Thighs.  Both of these were hard core work outs that you could feel working.

I didn't realise though that you needed weights for one of them.  As I was mid way into my exercise, I didn't want to stop to go and dig them out of the garage so I improvised.  I rushed into the kitchen and grabbed two tins of Heinz tomato soup much to the amusement of my daughter!

"What are you doing with the soup Mummy"? she asked.  "using them as weights I replied". "But that's soup, my soup silly.  I want soup for my lunch".  I had to try not to giggle as I continued with my exercise and she watched on curiously!

So I have been sticking to my goals and am feeling quite chuffed with myself.  I still have a way to go before I will be happy in shorts.  I still need to lose a bit and tone up but I am feeling quietly confident that I can do it!

Keep watching for more updates

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment