User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Make Me Yummy Blog Hop! - On a mission to find the beauty treatment that really works!

Friday 27 May 2011

Make Me Yummy Blog Hop! - On a mission to find the beauty treatment that really works!

Do you ever look at yourself and wonder where the original you went?...I do.  Do you spend all your money on your gorgeous children buying them clothes and toys..but not spend much on yourself?...I do.  Do you look at yourself and constantly criticize the way you look, wishing you looked younger,  more beautiful etc?...I do. Did you used to make more of yourself, spend more on clothes and makeup but don't bother as much nowadays?...I did. However, now I have decided the time has come to do something about it!!

The title of my blog is "Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy" and really I would! Recently I have been blogging about my mission to lose weight and get fit and healthy for the Summer.

So far, with the support of the other MOMenTum ladies I am doing pretty well.  I have lost a bit of weight, am taking multi-vitamins which are giving me more energy and I am generally feeling much better about myself. Personally I think this makes me an even better Mummy (not  a vain one) as I have more energy to play with my children and am much more patient and relaxed than a few months ago.

The things I dislike most about myself at the moment are the dark circles under my eyes, my scabby scaly hands (from constant hand washing), my rough dry skin and my lank looking hair. See I really do need a bit of help to make me yummier.

So I am now on the look out for those magic potions, lotions or products that are going to Make Me Yummy. Ladies...watch this space because I am on a mission!!

Image courtesy of Zaggora.com
I have approached a few companies and have been sent several free beauty products to trial over the next few weeks, lucky me! These include creams for both the face and body, deodorant and shower gel. I am also going to be an ambassador for the new Zaggora toning hotpants.

Apparently these bad boys can help you lose up to two dress sizes in two weeks. They are designed to help you get more out of your workout but listen to this...you can also lose weight in them while sleeping. I like the sound of this.  I think I might be living in mine. They are due to arrive in  a few weeks time so watch this space for more information.  I will be blogging about them several times a week and am really hoping that they are going to be as amazing as they say they are. In fact I am hoping they are going to be magic hotpants!!

With all of this going on, I should be feeling back to my old pre-baby self in no time..or maybe a new improved version of me. Anyway, do you fancy joining me on this mission? If so, just write a review about a beauty product, post your favorite beauty tip/ product or even tell us about a relevant upcoming event, it is up to you.  Then add your name to the linky below. It will be an opportunity to discover new products, beauty tips, events going on and to meet other like-minded bloggers you have not "met" yet. Together we can help each other out.  Say goodbye to the tired looking Mummy's and hello to the new improved gorgeous looking one's!

If you are a PR company looking for bloggers to trial and review your products, then look no further than here. All these people in one place looking for that illusive product that is going to really work and turn us into the Yummy Mummy's we all want to be!

Come on, join in the fun and if you want to grab my badge!


wouldliketobeayummymummy




Karen x


10 comments:

  1. Michelle Twin Mum27 May 2011 at 21:36

    Good luck wiht your new blog hop.  A friend of mine reviewed the Nip & Fab tummy fix on my review bog and she loved it.  I did not even bother as assumed my tummy was beyond help!

    You would be worth  having your badge appear with the HTMP grab code box underneath.  @ Nickie72 has a good tutorial for making oen on her blog Typecast (it's very simple) Mich x

    http://www.iamtypecast.com/2011/01/grab-button-html-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle, I have managed to get the badge at the side of the blog but for some reason I can't get it to appear with the ode underneath under the blog post.  guess I just need to play around with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to participating in this blog hop!  So tired and going to be now but no doubt you will tell me all about it on twitter tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mummyandthebeastie28 May 2011 at 13:01

    Have just realised I haven't commented, oops.  Superb blog hop and should be interesting to see what comes up. Who will need a beauty magazine with us lot?! Glad your idea has come to fruition :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cracking post! i am on a similar quest at the moment. having spent years losing weight to fight fertility problems and get pregnant I am now the proud owner of two kids and a desperate need for a lifestyle change. So far I've lost 20lb, am increasing my exercise (also an ambassador for Zaggora) and am enjoying making changes purely for myself. make-up etc-wise, I can't help you with. My beauty bag has twezeers and a lip balm, but I'll point any PR beauty etc enquiries this way if they I get any more x
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting.  Seems to be going ok.  I was really scared none would look so feeling ok now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for looking and commenting. Well done on losing 20lbs already.  Lets hope those hotpants really are magic hotpants!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. jessies_online28 May 2011 at 17:43

    I would love to join in with this fab new blog hop but I have no beauty regimes or products fit to share with anyone but I will certainly be reading up on the others in the hope of gaining a few tips to make my old sagging dried out body look good again!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. jessies_online28 May 2011 at 17:46

    ps, I've grabbed your badge! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for commenting and grabbing the badge.  Hope you pick up some new tips!

    ReplyDelete