User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: MoMenTum - week 3

Monday 23 May 2011

MoMenTum - week 3

Hello again ladies,

Well I am still doing pretty well with my diet and exercise.

However, as you might know via twitter I am really  struggling with cravings for chocolate. This is unusual for me this far into a high protein/ low carb diet! However, I have tried eating nuts, drinking diet Coke and making sugar free jelly and cream but so far nothing has hit the spot. Today I am off to Boots to get myself some low carb Atkins chocolate bars!! I will probably do a little mini review on how good they are and if they rid my cravings once and for all! So watch this space!


The one thing I have noticed recently is that my shape has really changed since having babies and I am not at all happy about it. Obviously my boobs have got bigger, I would have expected that, but I did not expect my lower body to change so much.

Want to be hourglass again!
Now I am finding that my thighs have spread a bit and that my bottom is definitely bigger! Not a good look. I think Gok would tell me I was an hourglass and am now an apple shape.I am hoping through diet and exercise I will be able to change it back but it is taking longer than I thought.  I am about to be an ambassador (along with other members of this group) for Zaggora Hotpants.  I am hoping they are going to be the magic answer. They should be here in about two weeks so watch this space!

To help demonstrate I have decided to share a photo.  This was me at the Zoo yesterday.  I am definitely looking slimmer but still have a way to go! My legs are a long way off being ready for shorts but I am still hoping to get there. My face is thinner, my waist is smaller (although you can't tell in my unflattering top), my stomach is flatter than it has been in a while, oh and my boobs are back in the right place since I got rid of the nursing bras. So all in all I am doing okay but still need to keep it up!



Hope you are all doing okay too.  Good luck with this week and if you have just come across this blog hop for the first time, feel free to join us.  We are a lovely bunch of people supporting each other with shaping up for the Summer.



Karen x

10 comments:

  1. Hotpants! Oh my, the thought of those, and/or shorts really makes me feel sick. I've noticed my thighs spreading recently too - but it isn't down to child bearing unfortunately, just laziness and too much chocolate - let us know if the Atkins choc bars are yummy.

    Just saw a post on your 'budding ballerina', wondered if you have tried the Element Ballet Conditioning DVD, it is really helping with toning my thighs and lower body area, and doesn't at all feel like I am working out.

    I've reviewed it on my site.

    http://www.mrsstepford.com/reviews/element-ballet-conditioning-great-workout/

    You should try it for some Mum/Daughter ballet fun with a good side affect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh sounds fab, will check it out. My little Girl loves ballet and would be impressed to see mummy doing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Yummy Mummy, you look great! I am so pleased all your exercise is paying off. Those Atkins bars actually look quite yummy...

    I am waiting to have a proper go on the Your Shape game so I can add my post, my son is not going to sleep so is stopping that for now! Watch out later! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aahhh thank you. Good luck with the game, can't wait to see how you do :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this post earlier - I don't know how I haven't left a comment - must have got distracted...
    Anyway, you look great. You are definitely in the lead in terms of effort AND progress - you have done amazingly well and you are so dedicated - I can't do it with one so I don't know how you do it with two. I haven't done any exercise since Aaron was born ... Anyway you are an inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaahh what lovely things to write. Having the support of you guys is really spurring me on. A few months ago I never dreamed I would find the time to exercise but once I started I wonder why I didn't have the time before. I try and get things done while they are awake so can exercise when they nap! Still have a way to go but getting there, you will too :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking fandabadosy (really good) and I take it from your Twitter comments tonight that you are enjoying the Atkins bars! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you look great! I wish my boobs would get back into the right place. I don't think they'll ever look the same again. And I totally understand the chocolate battle. it all gets a bit much sometimes! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaahh what lovely things to write. Having the support of you guys is really spurring me on. A few months ago I never dreamed I would find the time to exercise but once I started I wonder why I didn't have the time before. I try and get things done while they are awake so can exercise when they nap! Still have a way to go but getting there, you will too :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well you are doing so much better than me. I have had a bad week! You look fab in the photo and I love your boots! Keep it up lovely, you gonna look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete