User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: The Gallery - Chilled out

Wednesday 11 May 2011

The Gallery - Chilled out

This week's topic for the gallery is chilled out.

I was planning on taking the girls outside today and taking a lovely photo of them in the sunshine, unfortunately they are both feeling a bit under the weather, so I wasn't able to and wasn't sure what to post instead.  As I was perusing the other entries I noticed mummyandthebeastie had put some photos of her gorgeous little boy asleep and that insprired me to do something similar.

It is nap time in our house at the moment so I sneaked upstairs and this is what I found.......



... my gorgeous baby girl was sleeping peacefully, so too was....




... my cheeky little toddler and even more surprisingly .....





.... Daddy had snuck into bed for a cheeky afternoon nap after reading the bedtime story hee hee.  He has the afternoon off today and must be feeling a bit tired.

So Mummy now has a bit of peace and quiet and is going to continue looking at the other entries.

To see more entries head over to stickyfingers and join in the fun.




Karen x

12 comments:

  1. Awww- enjoy your quiet house. None of the kids naps during the day anymore and I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you weren't kidding when you said you were off to take photo's! Brilliant you managed to catch all three! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet...everyone in the land of nod!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could get mine to do that. What's your secret? Gotta be some kind of potion, no?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant. Hope you grabbed the opportunity too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheeky daddy! I'd have woken him up...or joined him for a sleep too! My 2 never sleep at the same time unless it's bedtime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely. We often go for a snooze on weekendswhen my daughter has her afternoon nap !

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you manage that!? I wish I could get my 3 boys to have an afternoon nap like that, hope you enjoyed your free time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me guess you do most of the work but get least of the naps. And how do you get them all to sleep at the same time? I am in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee. No drugs!! The girls always have a nap in the afternoon. Used baby whisperer techniques from birth and they are just now so used to their routine they ask to go to bed...Daddy is just cheeky but he has been working hard so I let him off xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish I could get mine to do that. What's your secret? Gotta be some kind of potion, no?

    ReplyDelete