User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Health & Fitness update - new month & new goals

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Health & Fitness update - new month & new goals

Okay, so I was doing soo well on my diet and fitness mission. I was enjoying a low carb diet, exercising following the hip hop abs programme and using my cross trainer. I was taking my multi vitamins, sleeping better and finding myself more patient with the children. I had lost inches and had begun to receive comments about how well I was looking so why did I stop?

Well that's it!  As soon as I start receiving comments and feeling good about myself I always end up stopping.  It's like I suddenly think "I don't need to worry too much, I am fine".  But I am not fine.  I have just had a week long blip where I craved and ate bread, chocolate, more chocolate and on one occasion chips!!  I have found that I have less energy, have been suffering from extreme tiredness and am definitely less patient with the children.

Anyway, this week I am back on it!  It's day 2. So far I have stuck to my diet and have done my exercise.  Fingers crossed I don't slip up!  Keep watching for updates!

Karen x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me @ Life or Something Like It. Following you back now. As a yo yo dieter myself I know how hard it is to stay motivated. Keep it up, and relish the small victories. ~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, stopping in from the Terrific Tuesday hop. I can relate to everything you said. Keep up the great work you're doing so well!

    Deb ~ Focused on the magic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm the exact same way! It's almost better to have no one notice! Hang in there! Thanks for stopping by my Weekly Wrap-up post for Tiggerific Tuesday!

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me @ Life or Something Like It. Following you back now. As a yo yo dieter myself I know how hard it is to stay motivated. Keep it up, and relish the small victories. ~Becky

    ReplyDelete