User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Review of Evenflo 1-2-3 tea for me tea party exersaucer

Thursday 19 May 2011

Review of Evenflo 1-2-3 tea for me tea party exersaucer


One of my very close friends had one of these for her little girl who was six weeks older than Poppy.  After we had been to hers and both girls happily played in it for ages we decided we had to get one too. I am so glad we did.  This has lasted for both girls and still looks new.

I brought it when Poppy was about four months old so this was a good two and half years ago.  However, there are lots of similar versions on the market today and EvenFlo still make them too. We were living out in Canada at the time and it cost approximately $70 in the sale.

It looks a bit like a baby walker but doesn't move and is suitable from about four months when your baby can hold their head up well enough. The tea party theme is very pink and girly which is a huge hit in our house. At the start your little one will just enjoy being upright and staring at the brightly coloured toys but as they grow, they will be able to bounce, spin and rock till their hearts content. A clever three height adjustment mechanism means this toy will grow with your child and the toys can be moved around or swapped for different ones, which are sold separately.

Here are a few photo's of Poppy in it when she was younger:




Poppy loved it from the start.  In the beginning it was only for 10-15 minutes but she quickly worked up to be able to play in it for up to an hour at a time. She loved the feeling of being up on her feet and it didn't take long for her to get into all the toys and learn to spin.  It provided her with hours of entertainment. She also used to hold herself up against it when learning to stand.  It is portable enough to move around the house so I used to put her in the kitchen when I wanted to do some cooking, outside the bathroom when I wanted a shower or move it to the bedroom when tidying up. It was a life saver.

We could not wait to get it out again for Rosie.  So here are some photos of her in it:



Again she loved it.  At first she liked being upright so she could see Poppy properly and giggle away when she played with her, but she quickly grew to love all the toys and learn to move.  Rosie especially loved being able to bounce in it and was quite energetic with it. Now at ten months and on the move, she is not as keen to go in it but occasionally she will.  

So what do we love about it?
As you can see from the photos our girls were extremely happy with it. For me it meant I got my hands back. I could put them in it and get on with housework or making Supper and know they were happy and content! We loved the pink and girly design and how easy it is to keep clean.  The seat goes in the washing machine and the rest is all wipe clean. It is very strong and durable.  After two children using it, it still looks like new.  We also liked being able to move the toys around and the fact you could buy more if you wanted too.

What don't we like about it?
Over in Canada they like their snack trays and have them on everything!  I would not be keen on my little one eating and drinking in it so I never used the snack try for that, we just put teething toys or an extra toy on it instead. That's just a personal thing.

Overall we would give this product a massive 10/10.

So if you have a little one who is approaching four to five months, they are well worth considering. Hope this helps.

Karen x


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for following!
    I am your newest follower.

    It looked like you have a blog hop, do you have a button for it? I would love to add you to my blog hop directory!

    Quick Tattletails Blog Hop Directory
    Quick Tattletails Memes Directory
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following!
    I am your newest follower.

    It looked like you have a blog hop, do you have a button for it? I would love to add you to my blog hop directory!

    Quick Tattletails Blog Hop Directory
    Quick Tattletails Memes Directory
    :)

    ReplyDelete