User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Listography - five products I couldn't live without

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Listography - five products I couldn't live without

So this weeks title for Listography is five products I couldn't live without. I had to think about this for a little while as there are quite a few things really, but this is my final list.

1.  Chocolate
I have put this at the top because I am on a mission to get thin and healthy so have been depriving myself of this lately.  However, I have not stopped thinking about it and would love a bar right now.  I am not fussy: white, dark, milk or mixed it does not matter.  I do absolutely love Hotel Chocolat though yummy...must stop talking about it.  At the moment I am making do with the occasional Atkins chocolate bar but it is not the same :-(

2.  ghd's
How on earth did we manage without these before.. Although I have very long straight hair, it does tend to go frizzy and I love the look when it is all super straight.



3.  Lip gloss
I don't wear much make up but would never go out without lip gloss on.  I have a range of makes and flvours but cherry lip gloss is my Favourite.



4. Touche eclat
I just love this product and it hides  a multiude of sins.  I have tried several of the cheaper brands on the market but none are as good as the real thing.  It is my little luxery item although I have currently run out.  I have really bad circles under my eyes and are desperatley tring to get rid of them.



5. St Ives Invigorating Facial scrub
With a baby and a toddler, showers are a quick necessity and long luxurious baths are a thing of the past. I find this makes my skin glow and feel all lovely and smooth.  I use it twice a day and it really wakes me up in the morning.  It also has a gorgeous peachy scent.



Sot here you have it.  Five of the products I could not live without.  Feel free to check out more entries by heading over to KateTakes5




Karen x

10 comments:

  1. I used to love juicy tubes! I haven't bought one for ages mainly because I would get sticky stuff all over Beastie when I kiss his head! and also my hair constantly used to get stuck to my lips. Still love them though!

    Touche Eclat I have never got on with, I had one once but it made my eyes look worse, clearly I didn't know how to apply it...

    I remember my Mum and sister using Apricot scrub, it smells lovely and I should really try it again! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do suffer from that problem of hair sticking to my lips and girls getting it on them too hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God what would I do if I did this....... I'm not really a makeup girl which would be exposed... :-)

    I think my laptop would feature very highly

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh yes, I could have put my little netbook, phone and camera too. Now I feel vain hee hee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee I love that you need chocolate to make you smile and scub, gloss, under eye cover up and GHD's to make you look beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent list - I feel the need to go shopping now. Forgot how much I love Juicy Tubes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried the No 7 version of the touche eclat but I also found it seemed to highlight how bad my dark circles were rather than help! GHDs disnt make my list but you are right, I do consider them an essential now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great list. I think this hits most of my top 5 too. Love chocolate and touche eclat is fab (though currently trialling Laura Mercier concealer!) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great list. I think this hits most of my top 5 too. Love chocolate and touche eclat is fab (though currently trialling Laura Mercier concealer!) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do suffer from that problem of hair sticking to my lips and girls getting it on them too hee hee!

    ReplyDelete