User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Nervously waiting...will we be chosen?

Friday 13 May 2011

Nervously waiting...will we be chosen?


I am very very excited to have been short listed to become a ToysRus Toyologist.  I wasn't going to blog about the wait but I can't help it...it's all I can think about. I submitted my questionnaire last night and now we have to wait till lunch time on Monday.

When I entered my review, I really wasn't at all confident that I would get this far.  I did it thinking it would be fantastic but thinking there were so many other great reviews I didn't really have a chance.  I am so pleased I submitted it.  I would be thrilled and honoured if they picked our family. I have already been getting ideas on how I might present some of my reviews. 

Anyway, fingers crossed for me and for everyone else who I know (via twitter) who is also nervously waiting.


Karen x


3 comments:

  1. Oh good luck.... fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am keeping my fingers crossed for you hun, I really really want you to get it! xx

    ReplyDelete