User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Another award...lucky me!

Friday 8 April 2011

Another award...lucky me!

Hello,

The lovely ClaireJustine has very kindly awarded me with my second ever award.  This one is for The Versatile Blogger so many thanks!  Check out her blog, it is a great new one especially if like me, you like both exercise and cakes!






Here are the rules:

1* Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
2* Tell us 7 things about yourself
3* Award 15 recently discovered new blogger
4* Contact these bloggers to let them know they've received the award


Here are my 7 fun facts:
  1. My favourite foods are pizza, pasta and chocolate...
  2. ...not good as I am on Day 12 of a low carb diet and exercise plan
  3. I love candlelit bubble baths but can't remember the last time I had one
  4. I love horse riding...but haven't been for a while
  5. I am addicted to internet shopping, blogging and now my cross trainer
  6. I was recently dark but prefer being blonde!
  7. I love being a Mummy and a wife but sometimes would like a day off!

                                   Here are the blogs I am passing this award onto:

                 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Karen for the lovely comment, i love pizza,pasta and choc too,(a bit to much sometimes)was blonde but now dark and addicted to internet shopping and blogging too,have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your 3rd award is:
    http://newmumonline.blogspot.com/2011/04/kreativ-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete