User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Poorly daughter

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Poorly daughter

What a hectic few days we have had.  Poor little poppy has been really poorly, suffering from d&v since Easter Sunday. The day started off all okay: we had an Easter egg hunt and a barbecue with family...lovely! Then at about 4pm she starting vomiting, not good! It was everywhere.  No sooner was it cleaned up, she started again. She seemed to have settled after about 3 hours so we decided to risk it and head home.  She managed to sleep most of the journey but about 15 mins before she got home, it started again!

Today she has just winged all day and wanted to be cuddled!  Luckily the husband has the week off so he has been able to help out lots and he really has.  He did a huge pile of ironing today and has shared the cuddling and cleaning up of vomit duties!  With a baby and a toddler who require cuddles, its been difficult to get anything done, I really do not know how I would have coped if he had been at work!

Here's hoping she feels much better tomorrow!

Karen x

WYP66SP6XTTH

5 comments:

  1. Bless her, I hope she feels better soon. Thanks for commenting on my tweet earlier, felt really down about the traffic sources but I am feeling much better now. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor sweetness!! I hope that she is better soon!!! {hugs} to you and her!!
    Thanks for the follow and joining in the Hop a little tuesday!! I am returning the love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever my kids get sick my heartstrings tug. I hope she feels better. New follower from Hop a Little Tuesday!

    Miriam
    http://productjunkiemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever my kids get sick my heartstrings tug. I hope she feels better. New follower from Hop a Little Tuesday!

    Miriam
    http://productjunkiemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless her, I hope she feels better soon. Thanks for commenting on my tweet earlier, felt really down about the traffic sources but I am feeling much better now. x

    ReplyDelete