User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Handmade Mothers Day card

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Handmade Mothers Day card

Yesterday when I picked up Poppy from Nursery I was thrilled to be given a Mothers Day card.  It was a bit late but to me that didn't matter.  It was perfect and a nice surprise. 






Poppy had apparently done all the painting herself and even wrote the first P in Poppy, the rest she drew over. Anyway its on the fireplace next to the one Daddy brought and I am one happy Mummy.

Karen x

8 comments:

  1. Awww. That fishy hand is so cute!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    Returning the follow
    --
    Jade
    The Sleppery Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute mother's day card!

    i'm from the blog hop. i hope you'll return the follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet!! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you.

    Kelli
    www.theunexpectededucation.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww what an adorable card!! Happy Mother's Day! :) You guys celebrate it earlier than we do in the US!!! :)
    Thanks for the follow on my blog! I am following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute. When is your Mothers Day? In the US it's in May.

    Thanks for stopping by during Blog Hop Tuesday. I am glad to have found your blog. Blogging brings us all closer together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was last Sunday. Thanks for stopping by. I too am loving this hop. Its a great way to meet others x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your blog - and the title (I'd like to be one too, btw!) I also have 2 girls, Sydney (2.5 years and Riley, 6 years). Sisters are the best! I'm your newest follower - thanks for following me too! PS - Check out the $50 Tea Gift Certificate giveaway!

    ReplyDelete