User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Bucket loads of energy!

Friday 1 April 2011

Bucket loads of energy!

Today I am feeling really good!  I am on day 5 of my diet and exercise plan and am feeling as though I have soo much energy its amazing!  I have not felt like this for a long time.   I am also taking my vitamins, eating well, sleeping well and generally feel really good and really positive.

Today I even managed an hour on the cross trainer (admittedly in two half hour stints due to the girls needing their mummy)!  Still pretty impressive though I thought, considering I had also been for a long walk including up a very very steep hill pushing the pram!!!

Already I feel as though I have lost a few pounds.  I am not weighing myself as I don't want to get too obsessed and hung up on weight, I just want to feel better about myself, which I already am.

Regular updates coming this way.

Karen x

2 comments: