User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Health, fitness and chocolate digestives!

Thursday 7 April 2011

Health, fitness and chocolate digestives!

Yesterday it was day ten of my health and fitness plan.  I have been eating a low carb (not no carb) diet and have been doing a lot of exercise on my cross trainer. I have been sleeping well, my mood has improved and generally I have been feeling pretty great until.... yesterday when the sun was out and I wanted to put on a skirt, why did I look pregnant in everything I tried on?


I am not grossly overweight or for the record pregnant!  I am a size 12-14 but would just like to be able to pick up anything in a size 12 and it fit.  After having two babies, I could do with toning all over and as I live near the sea, this summer I want to be able to go out in shorts or wear a bikini on the beach and feel okay about it.


So far this week I have met my target of an hour a day on the cross trainer (it is becoming almost as addictive as blogging!). In total, in the past 11 days I have spent six and a half hours on it.  I guess I just expected to see results a little quicker.  Maybe I am being impatient but I was so upset yesterday I ate 5 chocolate digestives!!


I guess I will keep on going for now.  Keep watching for more updates.


Karen x





6 comments:

  1. Awww...don't remind me! I had some digestives yesterday, and I'd forgotten! Don't worry, it will come off, it's just there to annoy you, but once it starts to go....whooosh! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya - I've just set up a network for dieting bloggers, come and join us!! www.dietbloggersuk.ning.com
    Hope to see you there maybe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best :)i have gave you a award on my blog,please take a look :)http://clairejustineoxox.blogspot.com/2011/04/so-pleased-to-get-these-awardsnot-1-but.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you for using your cross trainer so much! I can't get on with them but have an exercise bike that comes out every so often. I always expect much quicker too, if only that did happen we might get somewhere.

    By the way who did you fly for?

    Also you have an award over at my blog, it's good fun http://mummyandthebeastie.blogspot.com/2011/04/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya - I've just set up a network for dieting bloggers, come and join us!! www.dietbloggersuk.ning.com
    Hope to see you there maybe xx

    ReplyDelete