User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Kreativ Blooger

Saturday 9 April 2011

Kreativ Blooger


I am feeling very loved this week.  A big thank you to these two lovely ladies for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award:




These two both have brilliant blogs, so check them out if you haven't already!





The Rules:
Link to 10 blogs 
Tell these bloggers about the award
Share 10 facts about myself

1.  I am Army Officers Wife.  This means my Husbands job changes every two years and we move around a lot.  Since getting married in 2004 we have lived in Chester, Kingston, Canada, Wolverhampton and Devon

2.  This means I do not hoard things and regularly have clear out

3.  I loved living in Canada, our Daughter has Dual Nationality, so maybe in the future we might move out there...you never know

4.  I am rarely ill

5.  I love travelling.  My ultimate holiday destination has to be the Maldives though.  I have been fortunate to have been three times.  If we could afford it we would go back every year (but we cant!!)

6.  I have leant to dive and have been on several diving holidays.  I love it and have seen a huge variety of fish, octopus, mantra rays, sharks and turtles

7.  I have a fear of dead fish. I am ok when they are alive but seeing them dead gives me the serious creeps oh and the smell makes me vomit!  I threw up once at my Mother-in-laws when she was preparing it for the freezer.  She thought if I didn't see her do it she wouldn't notice!

8.  I am vegetarian

9.  I would love to swim with dolphins.  I would prefer to do it in the wild when diving rather than one of those places you can pay to do it

10.  I tried snowboarding in Canada once but would love to have another go at it

The people I am sharing this with are:






2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention. I know exactly what you mean about the creepiness of dead fish. For me, it is only when they are in the water. As soon as they are out of the water I am fine with them but the way they float and look at you with their dead eyes is seriously creepy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the mention. I know exactly what you mean about the creepiness of dead fish. For me, it is only when they are in the water. As soon as they are out of the water I am fine with them but the way they float and look at you with their dead eyes is seriously creepy. x

    ReplyDelete