User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: On my way to a new leaner figure with Hip Hop Abs

Monday 11 April 2011

On my way to a new leaner figure with Hip Hop Abs

Well day one of this weeks new fitness goal went well I think. I am doing the Hip Hop Abs fitness programme. For week one there are two DVDs I need to use plus one I can use an extra. First I did the Fat Burning Cario workout which lasted half an hour and then I finished off with Last Minute Ab,s a five minute workout.

Now, I am not a particularly good dancer and I definitely do not have the rhythm required for hip hop dancing.  In fact I looked more like someone's Mum dancing at a Disco but I did actually enjoy it!.  There was no lying flat on your back, no crunches yet, my stomach muscles feel it, so I must have been doing something right!  I am even looking forward to trying it again tomorrow.

 Keep watching for more updates :-)

Karen x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,

    Thanks for your comments and follow from 'Hop a little Tuesday' I am now following you too!

    I used to teach Hip Hop for Nike and it's a great way to get fit and keep in shape so keep up the good work!!!

    Also I'm off to CyberMummy too so hopefully see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it works, it is only day 2 but I am really enjoying it and can feel my whole stomach area has been working!

    ReplyDelete