User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: oooh another award...I feel special!

Saturday 30 April 2011

oooh another award...I feel special!

Thanks to The How To Mummy for awarding me my 3rd versatile award.  I feel very special!



I am not sure if I have to do it all again as I have done it before but here are seven different things about me:
  • I am vegetarian but am not bringing my girls up this way
  • I love taking photos. I don't really know what I am doing, just point my camera and snap but when you have two gorgeous girls to photograph its easy to get good results
  • I love cooking but am not especially good at it
  • I love travelling
  • I love candlelit bubble baths but can't remember the last time I had one
I will add the 15 blogs I am passing this onto later as I have to make Supper for the girls now.

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment