User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: A little break from it all and some pampering

Monday 18 April 2011

A little break from it all and some pampering

Today I got to have a break from it all:  from being a mummy and a wife and just being me.  It was heaven!!  As I mentioned last week Husband said I should go off and have some pampering...so today I did.

I had a lovely afternoon, a Pedicure, an Indian Head Massage (which was amazing) and a chance to browse the shops child free!  Bliss!!

So now I have pretty toes and am feeling much more relaxed:




Poppy liked my toes so much that she decided she wanted similar.  So she took some colourful stickers and stuck them on her toes:



She then danced around the Sitting Room as happy as anything.

I do love my husband and my girls but it was so good having a bit of time out just for me, I think as Mum's we tend not to have much of that. I feel as though I have recharged my batteries and would recommend it to everyone.

So thanks Husband!

Karen  x

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I soooooo neeeeeeed some of the same (hairy legs and hoofs for toe nails)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a pedicure on Thursday, I can't wait. I would love to have an Indian Head massage as I love my hubby giving me them and he isn't even that good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy Mrs E, my toes look soo pretty today! and Liskia, mine looked like yours the other day but I feel a million times better now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having a pedicure on Thursday, I can't wait. I would love to have an Indian Head massage as I love my hubby giving me them and he isn't even that good! ;)

    ReplyDelete