User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Cuts to the head, vegetable plants and knee pads

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Cuts to the head, vegetable plants and knee pads

The morning started off OK.  The girls happily ate their breakfast and then went and played while I cleared up.  But then Rosie started to cry.  I went to pick her up and a give her a cuddle but noticed what looked like a big cut on her head.  I nearly burst into tears myself, my heart was beating really fast and I was thinking "what now?  What do I do?"

Cut...?


Then I looked closely and it was not a cut after all...it was strawberry jam! The relief was amazing!  How on earth it got there and I missed it at breakfast, I do not know, but there you go. As you can see from the photo, it really did look like a cut.
We then enjoyed a lovely morning in the garden.  Both girls enjoyed the sunshine and when Rosie went down for her morning nap, Poppy enjoyed planting some seeds.  I brought her a little set while I was in Sainsburys the other day.  We are growing tomatoes, peppers, sweetcorn and lettuces.  We also have strawberries and some plant outsides. The only thing is Poppy does not get they are going to take a while to grow.  Three times today she has insisted we check her seeds to see how they have grown, I showed them to her but tried to tell her they may take a while, she says she understands but then asks to see  them again!


Growing Vegetables

Little Rosie is getting more and more confident with her crawling, she is covering more ground and really getting around.  The only thing is her little knees are red and sore.  I am considering getting some of those crawlers (like mini knee pads), has anyone tried them yet? By the way she did not have bare legs all day, this photo was taking just before her bath!


Crawling hurts!

I wonder what tomorrow has in store for us?

Karen x

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean as Aaron was crawling in shorts today.....
    Gosh that jam would have made my heart stop.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment earlier today on my blog. I'm your new follower here too. What a relief your little one only had jam in her hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comment earlier today on my blog. I'm your new follower here too. What a relief your little one only had jam in her hair :)

    ReplyDelete