User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Still feeling good!

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Still feeling good!

I have been on  a bit of a health and fitness mission for about 4 weeks now and have been doing the hip hop abs programme for 2 of them.  I saw some of my family at the weekend and am pleased to say they noticed a big difference in both my figure and my general well-being.  I might not be quite a yummy mummy yet, but am definitely moving away from the tired mummy image I previously had going on.

I have relaxed a bit the past few days, due to being away and it being Easter but am back on it now.  I really do want to be feeling fitter and slimmer for the summer. I even went shopping at the weekend and discovered I am not as big as I think. 

Watch this space for more updates!

Karen x


No comments:

Post a Comment