User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Day eight and feeling good

Monday 4 April 2011

Day eight and feeling good

Its day eight of my diet and exercise programme.  I relaxed the diet a bit over the weekend but kept up the exercise so don't feel too bad.


Feeling pretty good today.  I slept well, have eaten well, I even managed an hour on the cross trainer.  Since last week I have spent 3 1/2 hours on it.  Pretty good for the first week.  I am aiming for an hour a day for 6 days this week.  I will have that beach bum very soon at this rate.  Husband says he can notice a difference already which has spurred me to keep going.


I have much more energy than usual, am finding I can stay up later at night and get up easier in the morning that has got to be good.


Keep watching for more updates.


Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment