User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Mothers Day, pink roses and creme eggs

Sunday 3 April 2011

Mothers Day, pink roses and creme eggs

What a lovely day today has been.  I had been planning on participating in Silent Sunday but I had too much too say!


This morning Daddy and Poppy gave me a gorgeous card and a beautiful new bead for my Pandora bracelet.  I felt very spoilt.  I was hoping for breakfast in bed but we slept in a bit late and Shane had to rush off to work.  It was not too bad though as we got to join him a few hours later.


By the time I had got the girls breakfast and dressed in pretty outfits and then got myself dressed in a new pretty dress it was time for us to set off. 


We met up with Daddy and some of our  friends for a special Mothering Sunday chapel service.  This is not something I do regularly and I was surprised to find I actually enjoyed it!  The children were all involved in the Service which Poppy was thrilled about and the Mums were all given pretty roses which was a very nice touch.  


Poppy with her creme egg


After Chapel was a special Easter egg hunt for the children.  Poppy has never done anything like this before. She had great fun running around and managed to find herself two Cadburys creme eggs, bless her!  We then stayed for lunch and coffee afterwards before heading home. It was great to be able to spend the day with Daddy even if he was working and it was good to catch up with the other families too.  We all had a lovely time. 


Wishing all you lovely Mummies a Happy Mothers Day.


Karen x




No comments:

Post a Comment